Sunday, August 26, 2012

EKstreme!

       Hey! So I just had my very first Enchanted Kingdom experience yesterday and without doubt, it was really a blast! It was birthday celebration of my blockmate so it was expense paid at EK. We left Manila at around 1:00 pm. I was so hyped up by the almost 2 hour road trip we had in going to Laguna. At around 3pm, the enchanting adventure began! I was all ready to take on the extreme rides of EK! Bring it on!
         Okay, so my very first ride at EK was the Carousel. Extreme I said. Anyway, we also tried the Dodgem or Bump Cars. Although I already experienced riding bump cars in Iloilo and China, it was  still fun though. Next stop? The Anchors Away! Shouting all your "fears" really helps. Although there was a long line at the Space Shuttle, we were still eager to wait just to try this "mind-blowing" and "soul-leaving" ride. I was a bit nervous at first but it was really fun to the highest level! I also had this photo where I had a distorted face or shall I say epic face during the ride. Next in line was the EKstreme Tower Ride . The name says it all. You could see almost the whole of EK when you're already on top but don't be carried away by the wonderful view. Be very aware when you're about to be dropped because it just falls down all of a sudden. After those rides that surely will make you feel dizzy, it was already getting dark but I was still game to try all the remaining rides. The Roller Skater was a mini version of a roller coaster. It wasn't that scary though. We only tried it while waiting for the others so we won't waste time. The line was endless for Rio Grande Rapids. Exaggerated much. Anyway, we waited patiently just to get our clothes wet. The fun part was getting wet with the unclean water. And guess what? I was the victim of the very first wave splash. Okay, so we were all wet and wild. We decided to ride the Flying Fiesta so we could let our clothes at least a bit dry. We also got our shrieks ready for the Shake, Rattle and Roll where we entered a haunted house. It was not scary but I was still frightened because I was a bit one of those "scaredycats", especially when my friends are also screaming. I also scream with them. Almost there! The Jungle Log Jam was so fun that we really tried it twice. We just grabbed the opportunity because there were just a few people. We also had the right timing for the fireworks display. Our log was just silently sailing through the waters while we were mesmerized by the wonderful fireworks. The amusement park was already closing but we still had the chance to ride the Wheel of Fate. We adored the view from above. It was our last ride before we depart the magical place. We left EK at around 9:30.
          Upon arriving at the bus station, we were worried when the people there told us that there was already no bus left going straight to our place. But there's still this one option, bus and jeep. We had no choice. We traveled back to Manila at around 10 in the evening.
       After the long ride back home, I was already burned out but still, the fun moments and adventures we had dominated over our exhaustion. Thank you PHriends for making my very first EKstreme experience a blast and most especially, a noteworthy one.          

No comments:

Post a Comment